Encrypted JDBC Connection Settings

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 10:27:52 EDT

    It looks like I might need the ability to encrypt the JDBC settings
    (or at least the password) in my current applications. Is this
    something that should be added to Cayenne (and Modeler) or should I
    think of alternative solutions? Note that this would be encrypted,
    not hashed, since that sometimes gets confused. There would need to
    be a facility to decrypt, too.

    Just looking for thoughts/ideas at this moment.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg