Re: Encrypted JDBC Connection Settings

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 10:37:25 EDT

    Once you start dealing with encryption, there will be export
    legalities and configuration issues (setting up different policy
    files).

    Maybe we can avoid most of this by making the default encryption type
    something harmless and providing directions for enabling more
    encryption.

    Also, have you considered using JNDI instead? Some containers
    already provide encrypted JNDI data sources.