Re: Encrypted JDBC Connection Settings

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 11:10:46 EDT

    Sorry, misread your original message - disregard my previous "advice".

    If you don't find a JNDI solution that works in your environment out
    of the box, you can subclass DriverDataSourceFactory to do decryption
    in a custom manner. Initially you can post this as a Cayenne example
    on Wiki, and then we can make a decision on whether we should include
    this in Cayenne proper.

    Andrus