Re: Re: Re: Encrypted JDBC Connection Settings

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 11:39:42 EDT

    Well, right now I'm running inside Tomcat, but that may have to
    change, too. I might have to investigate DriverDataSourceFactory as
    Andrus suggested. I'll have to do some more research into this -- I'm
    just getting started.

    Thanks for the ideas! If you think of any others, I'd love to hear them, too.

    /dev/mrg