Re: Re: Alternative ROP?

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 18:47:28 EDT

    The keynote didn't mention Core Data at all (yes, I watched it all).
    I'm not lucky enough to be at WWDC, so I don't know if they have
    panels on CD or are adding new features (and that would be NDA'ed, but
    a vague [dis|en]couragement from someone in-the-know about adding this
    to Cayenne would be great). I really want to look into this more,
    given a lack of CD support for real databases, but I'm not certain how
    quickly I can get to it.

    /dev/mrg

    PS. Comments always welcome!