release schedule - 1.2.1 and 2.0.1

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 10:27:43 EDT

    I think now is a good time to release the bug fixes that we've made
    since 1.2 final and also start the process of releasing 2.0 via the
    incubator.

    So how about 1.2.1 sometime next week?

    Re 2.0 (I suggest to call it 2.0.1 to match the patch level with 1.2
    branch).

    * still waiting for 2 CLA's to be recorded.
    * nobody replied to my legal-discuss message here - http://
    tinyurl.com/naf3g - but I assume we are ok with the exe created by NSIS
    * I rewrote most of the code not covered by CLA's. One thing that
    remained is a single file (DB2 pk generator). Will do that shortly.

    Other than that we are good to go.

    Andrus