Re: release schedule - 1.2.1 and 2.0.1

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 10:43:58 EDT

    > * nobody replied to my legal-discuss message here - http://
    > tinyurl.com/naf3g - but I assume we are ok with the exe created by NSIS

    I didn't reply to your GPL ant task comment as I was hoping someone
    more knowledgeable would, but I don't think we're allowed to have any
    [L]GPL code committed. I'm not sure of the details of how this is
    working, but I would recommend rewriting the ant task if you can do it
    in an hour, just to bypass the issue altogether.