Re: release schedule - 1.2.1 and 2.0.1

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2006 - 10:48:02 EDT

    On Aug 16, 2006, at 10:40 AM, Mike Kienenberger wrote:

    > I've just now cleared up some time and can do some Cayenne-specific
    > work.
    > I'll try to get my 1.2.1 patches in later today.

    Great! What are the specific patches that you have? (I guess you
    can't just open Jira issues for each one of them, instead of replying
    on the mailing list).

    > I also have need to to start working on my auditing needs again and
    > outer join support, at least for Oracle. I will probably take a stab
    > at adding outer join support this week as well. At this point, I
    > need all of this against 1.2 -- I don't have the option of refactoring
    > all of my code to use a new package, but I can at least provide some
    > patches in a Jira issue.

    Cool - as long as we track all the patches to be able to port them to
    HEAD later. BTW, since there were no plans to maintain new features
    on the official 1.2 branch, you can probably copy 1.2 branch to 1.2-
    outer-joins or something, to still maintain the code under SCM.

    Andrus