Re: Outer join syntax

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 17:44:33 EDT

    Andrus,

    If we're going to go this far, should we plan ahead and figure out
    what we're going to use as syntax for "Right Outer Join" and "Full
    Outer Join"?

    Implementing these should be trivial once Left Outer Join is done.

    If Left is "+", is right "-"? :-)

    And is full "+/-"? :-)

    Yes, I recently got a DVD burner :-)