Re: Module renaming

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 10:01:57 EDT

    Done,

    I also recently committed a change to the assembly stuff that moves
    the doc generation code from the old code base to the new stuff.

    The next step is to move the Ant task over to a maven plugin.

    I'd also like to remove the redundant stuff from the win and osx
    assemblies. So I'll try to get to that over the next few days.

    Also: all directory names should match their corresponding
    artifactId's to make things easier. I will be looking into that over
    the next few days to make sure they all match and post a note if I
    plan on moving anything.

    TTFN,

    -bd-