Re: License headers needed [Re: svn commit: r437792 - /incubator/cayenne/sandbox/CocoaCayenne/CocoaCayenne/]

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 16:11:14 EDT

    Fine. The other files are:

    CocoaCayenne/CocoaCayenne.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
    CocoaCayenne/CocoaCayenne_Prefix.pch
    CocoaCayenne/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings
    CocoaCayenne/Info.plist
    CAYClient/CAYClient.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj
    CAYClient/English.lproj/InfoPlist.strings
    CAYClient/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/classes.nib
    CAYClient/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/info.nib
    CAYClient/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib/keyedobjects.nib
    CAYClient/Info.plist
    CAYClient/Japanese.lproj/InfoPlist.strings
    CAYClient/Japanese.lproj/MainMenu.nib/classes.nib
    CAYClient/Japanese.lproj/MainMenu.nib/info.nib
    CAYClient/Japanese.lproj/MainMenu.nib/keyedobjects.nib

    I suppose I can add the header to the .plist-, .pch- and strings-
    files without trouble. .nib and .pbxproj are worse as they are
    completly managed by the GUI tools (xcode and interface builder) and
    change often.

    Any suggestions?

      - Tore.