Re: confluence maven plugin

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..ac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 15:28:14 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    The current code (with out my changes) was timing out and other bad
    behavior probably because of some DOS attack stuff that the infra
    folks are running on cwiki. That is the only reason I was trying to
    do something else. If I put in a 250ms delay between getting each
    page it almost always runs to completion.

    I will revert my changes (except for the 250ms wait) and add the
    documentation generation to the assembly.

    TTFN,

    -bd-