Re: Re: true/false & JJTree/JavaCC

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 09:11:59 EDT

    I thought the JJTree stuff was for parsing expressions, but it might
    be used elsewhere, too. For example, it might be used by the modeler
    when creating a query. I'd really have to do some grepping to know
    more there.

    I don't know much about Maven yet, either. (I've just started reading
    a book on it.) Bill might have an idea, though. I figure I need to
    learn something about it. Seems like a cool concept so far.

    /dev/mrg