Re: [ANN] New Cayenne committer - Malcolm Edgar

From: Malcolm Edgar (malcolm.edga..mail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 21:56:08 EST

  • Next message: Tore Halset: "Re: svn commit: r471567 - in /incubator/cayenne/main/trunk: ./ core/cayenne-jdk1.4/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/remote/hessian/service/ tutorials/quick-start-rop/cayenne-rop-client-tutorial/ tutorials/quick-start-rop/cayenne-rop-server-tutorial/"

    Hi All,

    I would like to thank you for the invitation to join the Cayenne project.

    The Cayenne framework has been a very important component for many of
    the project undertaken by Avoka Technologies. It enables us to be very
    agile and responsive to customers changing requirements, and deliver
    solutions very quickly.

    I look forward to contributing to the success of the Cayenne project.

    regards Malcolm Edgar

    Cayenne has been an integral technology for the company I work for providing