Re: Graduation heads up

From: Jean T. Anderson (jt..ristowhill.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2006 - 10:17:46 EST

  • Next message: Andrus Adamchik (JIRA): "[JIRA] Created: (CAY-707) SelectQuery automatic cache key build mechanism produces wrong results when DO's are used in qualifier"

    Michael Gentry wrote:
    > Jean must have TinyURL as a bookmarklet :-)

    yeah. :-) Those long mod_mbox archive urls sometimes end up with line
    breaks and spaces that make them kind of hard to cut&paste.

    > I just looked at the RAT report referenced in [1] and would like to
    > note a few things.

    My note was too short and referenced just Robert's first post -- I
    should have also mentioned for clarity that the release got worked out
    on the genera...a.o list. --The main point is RAT was run, Cayenne
    produced a good release.

    all is well with that release,

     -jean

    The XML files are generated by Cayenne Modeler and