Re: [JIRA] Created: (CAY-710) XMLDecoder decodes Dates wrong

From: Adrian Wiesmann (awiesman..omap.org)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 02:48:22 EST

    > I wouldn't call this a bug, rather unimplemented feature. Anyways, I
    > see no harm in adding support for dates decoding. I just checked in a
    > fix similar to Adrian's patch, but with a bit of refactoring of the
    > surrounding code. Adrian, could you please test it to see that it
    > works for you?

    Thanks. I will test it somewhen soon and let you know. But a question
    concerning daily builds. There were once daily builds for 3.0. Now that
    directory is empty. Is this an error or intended? While it is no problem
    for me to compile Cayenne, since I installed maven and everything for the
    patch, others could be interested.

    Regards,
    Adrian