Nightly builds [Was: [JIRA] Created: (CAY-710) XMLDecoder decodes Dates wrong]

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Nov 23 2006 - 12:12:01 EST

    > There were once daily builds for 3.0. Now that
    > directory is empty. Is this an error or intended? While it is no
    > problem
    > for me to compile Cayenne, since I installed maven and everything
    > for the
    > patch, others could be interested.

    Unfortunately there are no nightly builds available at the moment, as
    the objectstyle dev server that we were using to build Cayenne has
    been taken offline:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2006/11/0037.html

    Hopefully we'll figure out a replacement at some point.

    While we are at it, anybody can recommend (and/or volunteer to set
    up) some other continuos integration server? I know G. folks are
    using Continuum (http://maven.apache.org/continuum/). Any insights on
    that?

    Andrus