Re: Nightly Builds

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 11:40:50 EST

    [FYI: we are having a chat about a build server offline, brining it
    to dev]

    Regarding the box access - I guess you'll be a UNIX su on that box,
    other committers who wants the access can simply send you an SSH
    public key. I expect this won't be too many ppl.

    > We have PostgreSQL (8.1.x) running on it and I can allocate a new
    > database (let me know if you have a specific name you'd prefer,
    > otherwise I'll just create a "cayenne" DB user and DB).

    Yeah, I'd prefer a separate DB so that we don't mess up with other's
    stuff.

    > I'll have to check on MySQL. I think it is running, but we don't
    > use it.

    That would be awesome.

    Andrus