Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Password Encoding

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 01 2006 - 15:47:35 EST

    I've put a snapshot with the updated modeler/etc on my .Mac account:

        http://homepage.mac.com/blacknext

    Notes: This was built on a 1.2 baseline. I'd copy models to a temp
    directory and open/save/etc there just in case I have a bug somewhere.

    I've also added a little bit more content to the wiki page:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Password+Encoding

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg

    PS. I can add this to the 3.0 baseline at some point if people like it.