Re: [VOTE] Graduate Cayenne to TLP status (pending board approval)

From: Jean T. Anderson (jt..ristowhill.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 17:46:07 EST

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > I guess we can close the vote - it's been running for 96 hours already.
    > We've got 5 "plus one" votes, of which 4 are from the Incubator PMC
    > members, and no other votes. Here is a breakdown:
    >
    > Bill Dudney
    > Jean T. Anderson (Incubator PMC)
    > Leo Simons (Incubator PMC)
    > Robert Burrell Donkin (Incubator PMC)
    > Brian McCallister (Incubator PMC)
    >
    > There was a question raised by Greg Stein about a better template for
    > board resolution, but since no alternative template has been made
    > available, we are sticking with what we have.

    I suggest you change all "Apache Cayenne PMC" references to "Apache
    Cayenne Project" in that resolution (and maybe it will help the next
    podling).

    > So now that our graduation has been officially approved by the
    > Incubator, one last thing remains - the vote by the ASF Board. Is this
    > something that is going to happen during the December board meeting?

    Since you are the proposed chair, I suggest that you email board <at>
    apache.org the resolution with a request to include it on the December
    agenda. I'll watch for it to be added to the agenda.

    Unless, of course, somebody on genera..ncubator has a more
    authoritative suggestion.

     -jean