Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Password Encoding

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 12:35:10 EST

    I hope no one actually tried the modeler changes I had made. I
    slipped a few silly bugs into the last snapshot I uploaded. The
    modeler would exception out when loading in a legacy model. I had
    that working at one point, but made a few changes, and never re-tested
    with an old model -- had focused too much on the new format. Sorry
    about that. I just uploaded a fixed version. The files in question
    can be downloaded from http://homepage.mac.com/blacknext and are:

    cayenne-1.2-dev-macosx.dmg
    cayenne-1.2-dev.tar.gz

    Thanks,