Re: Shipping fat jar?

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2007 - 16:16:52 EST

    Hello.

    I have not moved to maven, but stopped to use the fat cayenne.jar as
    I had some conflicting jar-files. I guess the fat jar is good for
    quick-start for simple projects. Sooner or later most people will
    probably want to have control over this in the project.

    I do not care if we keep it or drop it.

      - Tore.