Re: [VOTE] Re: Cayenne 2.0.2 (and 1.2.2)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 11:14:15 EST

    I started on this some time ago:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/release-guide.html

    We will need to add a few more items after this release cycle:

    * how to check the code for compliance (there was a RAT tool used to
    check our incubator release. I'll dig up the link).
    * differences between SourceForge release (1.2.x) and Apache release
    (2.0.x, 3.0.x)
    * how to publish a release
    * how to publish Maven artifacts

    +1 on a rotating release admin role.