Re: Preparing release

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2007 - 14:10:57 EST

    An update. I just signed off the release session with Kevin (Tore
    joined a few minutes ago). Kevin is still testing 2.0.2 build and
    will post the transcript of the chat. We ran into a few issues that
    we will have to address tomorrow:

    1. To do the release signing a release admin must log his key to the
    KEYS file (so I will be signing the release this time around).
    2. Need a link to the RAT tool.

    I'll do my best to publish the release artifacts tomorrow.

    Andrus