Re: [JIRA] Closed: (CAY-731) Modeller POM has incorrect windows folder name

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 02:29:16 EST

    Argh! The latest WOProject Maven plugins release broke the
    JApplication plugin. I just hacked the pom on the server directly
    (probably a bad idea, but I needed to fix it asap). Removing all
    WOProject artifacts from the local repo and rebuild again, ignoring
    checksum errors:

    rm -rf /Users/andrus/.m2/repository/org/objectstyle/woproject/

    Andrus