Maven assemblies are done

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 06:01:13 EST

    The last barrier that prevented us from publishing 3.0 M1 is gone. I
    implemented final Maven assembly scripts, so downloadable releases
    can be produced:

    http://cwiki.apache.org/CAY/building-cayenne.html

    I still need to poke around Maven docs to figure the right versioning
    procedure when doing a release... Let me know if any of this doesn't
    work.

    Andrus

    Begin forwarded message: