Re: New SVN is ready

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2007 - 11:16:36 EST

    Seems fairly logical, but Subversion allows us to move things around
    if it needs to be changed again.

    I am a little confused by the "private" in the names, though. Maybe I
    just don't understand what you were trying to do, but the term seems
    to imply non-open source to me, which of course is not correct.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg