New SVN is ready

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2007 - 04:52:52 EST

    We have a new TLP repo created for us:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/

    Since repo migration will require everybody to re-import stuff in
    Eclipse, I figured it is a good time to move a few other things
    around. So here is the plan. If we can reach lazy consensus, I can
    move the code on a designated date.

    1. Migration date:
        I suggest Sunday, January 21.

    2. Trunk reorg:
        With the new assembly strategy we have things all over the place.
    There are "public" and "private" Maven modules ("private" are those
    under cayenne/core that are repackaged into aggregated modules under
    cayenne/framework). Then there are also platform-specific modeler
    modules. You can check the existing structure in SVN. Here is what I
    suggest to do to make it cleaner:

    assembly/

    build-tools/
       maven-cayenne-build-plugin
       cayenne-regression-profiler

    framework/ /* All "library" modules */
       cayenne-jdk1.4-private
       cayenne-jdk1.5-private
       cayenne-jpa-private
       cayenne-legal-private
       cayenne-agent
       cayenne-client
       cayenne-server
       maven-plugin
       cayenne-modeler

    itests/ /* Integration Tests */
       itest-common
       jpa-chapter2
       jpa-chapter3
       jpa-chapter9
       pojo

    docs/
       doc
       quick-start-tutorial
       quick-start-rop-tutorial

    modeler/ /* Modeler Platform extensions and assemblies */
       cayenne-modeler-java
       cayenne-modeler-mac
       cayenne-modeler-mac-ext
       cayenne-modeler-win