Re: svn commit: r524591 - in /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.4-unpublished/src/test: java/org/apache/cayenne/access/DataContextEJBQLJoinsTest.java resources/dml/access.DataContextEJBQLJoinsTest.xml

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 21:29:38 EDT

  • Next message: Mike Kienenberger: "Re: svn commit: r524591 - in /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.4-unpublished/src/test: java/org/apache/cayenne/access/DataContextEJBQLJoinsTest.java resources/dml/access.DataContextEJBQLJoinsTest.xml"

    The translator is based on EJB QL visitor interface [1] and generates
    a SQLTemplate. I am not sure this can be reused either?

    Andrus

    [1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/main/trunk/framework/
    cayenne-jdk1.4-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/ejbql/
    EJBQLExpressionVisitor.java