Re: svn commit: r524591 - in /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.4-unpublished/src/test: java/org/apache/cayenne/access/DataContextEJBQLJoinsTest.java resources/dml/access.DataContextEJBQLJoinsTest.xml

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 21:37:03 EDT

    Hmm. Not sure. I seem to recall that there's some kind of visitor
    pattern being used for node processing in the translator, but I don't
    know if that's a close enough match.

    Well, if nothing else, there's some generated-SQL unit tests we can reuse :-)

    The new pattern seems a lot more amenable to supporting outer joins.
    Perhaps it makes more sense to just rewrite it from scratch.