Re: Is this Cayenne JPA Missing Feature?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 07:24:47 EDT

    On Apr 1, 2007, at 10:42 PM, Lasantha Ranaweera wrote:

    > Hi Andrus,
    >
    > Yes I am using the Cayenne trunk. Following is the JPA class comes
    > with Geronimo test suite & the error I am getting for it. As soon
    > as I put the..d annotation to the given error won't come. Is there
    > anything am I missing here? :-)
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Lasantha

    Hi Lasantha,

    I just cleaned up code in question and added some diagnostics. Could
    you rerun it with the fresh Cayenne checkout and post the new
    exception if any?

    > As soon as I put the..d annotation to the given error won't come.
    > Is there anything am I missing here? :-)

    This is strange - while there is no reasonable default for..d as far
    as I understand the spec, it shouldn't result in an NPE.

    Thanks
    Andrus