Re: Copyright years

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 13:48:40 EDT

    Ideally we should for as long as 1.2 is maintained:

    * 1.2 is released from SourceForge
    * it does not include a few changes that we've made to make it ASF-clean
    * finally, my understanding of the copyright donation to ASF is that
    the original copyright is not revoked. CLA talks about "non-exclusive
    [...] grant of copyright License"

    Andrus