Re: Copyright years

From: Craig L Russell (Craig.Russel..un.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 13:50:07 EDT

    The copyright policy of Apache changed last year so the copyright
    year is only in the NOTICE part of the code. The actual code files
    don't have a copyright year at all. They just have a license
    statement, so this discussion is really only for a file or two where
    the actual copyright notices appear.

    Craig

    On Apr 23, 2007, at 10:45 AM, Kevin Menard wrote:

    > Right. I'm only talking about files that we change, since in
    > theory the
    > same changes should be reflected in both 1.2.x and 2.0.x. The only
    > real
    > difference between them should be the different package structure.
    >
    > --
    > Kevin

    Craig Russell
    408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russel..un.com
    P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!