M1 documentation effort heads up

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2007 - 09:45:35 EDT

    I set out to write some 3.0 docs, so commit list subscribers will see
    a bunch of Confluence notifications. My plan is to restructure the
    docs along the lines of "Cayenne Classic", "Cayenne ROP" and "Cayenne
    JPA". So I started by moving the pieces common to all of them up one
    level [1], and will probably rename the "User Guide" to "Cayenne
    Classic Guide" next.

    Andrus

    [1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAYDOC/Documentation