Cayenne & VMBuild

From: Brett Porter (bret..pache.org)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 11:02:59 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm not on this list, so please reply directly - thanks.

    Cayenne currently have a build set up in vmbuild.apache.org. It's
    been down for little bit, but is now back up.

    vmbuild is scheduled to be moved to a faster machine, and I intend to
    install a more recent build of Continuum (that supports grouping
    projects and is generally faster, more managable and more stable).
    I'm able to help get it set up as effectively as possible.

    There are a lot of failing builds on the machine right now (probably
    unused by the corresponding projects), so I'm cleaning house before
    the move.

    Please let me know if:
    [ ] you would like the project set up on the new machine with a clean
    slate
    [ ] you would like the project (and it's build history if possible)
    moved over
    [ ] you are no longer interested in using vmbuild for CI/nightlies/
    whatever

    Thanks!
    - Brett