Re: Cayenne & VMBuild

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2007 - 20:01:37 EDT

    On 12/07/2007, at 1:02 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm not on this list, so please reply directly - thanks.
    >
    > Cayenne currently have a build set up in vmbuild.apache.org. It's
    > been down for little bit, but is now back up.

    We currently have a nightly build of Javadocs running on
    people.apache.org which is then published to our web site. Would it
    be appropriate to move this also to run on vmbuild? Can we publish
    from there to the web site location?

    Ari Maniatis

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8