Re: 3.0M3 Release Plan

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 11:40:11 EST

    On Jan 19, 2008, at 12:22 AM, Kevin Menard wrote:

    > I think I'm going to test and build the
    > artifacts over the weekend.

    Folks, should we create a release tag at this point? Otherwise ongoing
    trunk commits would render meaningless any testing being done.

    Or let me rephrase - what else we need to do before we can create a tag?

    I just thought of one remaining task - switching the docs to use Ari's
    shell script that scrapes them from the website instead of Confluence.
    Or we can leave that for M4 and now update the docs via the old
    mechanism before we tag.

    Andrus