Re: 3.0M3 Release Plan

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 11:49:23 EST

    You're correct. We should create the appropriate tag, although I suppose it
    could also be done ex post facto providing that the revision number is
    known.

    It's hard for me to comment on the documentation, because I'm not really
    sure what's being discussed. In general, I'd say I'm more of a fan of
    getting M3 out there and following up with a faster M4.

    As it stands, M3 probably won't actually get released for another week,
    given the time to build assemblies, test, and vote. Michael had expressed
    concern last time about not being able to test during the week, so it'd
    likely get pushed out until after the weekend.

    Granted, there's no huge rush, but as I said, I'd like to start doing more
    frequent releases.

    --
    Kevin