Re: 3.0 M3 test results

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2008 - 18:05:36 EST

    On Jan 25, 2008, at 22:34, Kevin Menard wrote:

    > Mac OS X (Java 1.5)

    Same as mine.

    > PostgreSQL 8.2: FAIL (74 failed tests)

    Here, only(?) one failed. It was
    merge.CreateTableToModelTest.testAddTable. I am looking into that one
    now.
    Did you do a "createlang plpgsql databasename"? I got fooled by that
    one before.

    > Derby: FAIL (9 failed tests)

    Oups, mostly merging. I'll have to work on this..

    > For example, I see a lot of messages about duplicate PK tables
    > coming from
    > org.apache.cayenne.merge.ExecutingMeregContext#executeSql():60

    I am using PkGenerator.createAutoPkStatements. This method returns
    "CREATE TABLE AUTO_PK_SUPPORT" (for some adapters) even though the
    table allready exist. It should be possible to create the table if it
    exist, otherwise just insert the missing rows. For adapters using
    sequences, this should not be the problem.

    The merging still works fine, so this is not a blocker for me. I will
    however look into it.

      - Tore.