Re: 3.0 M3 test results

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Sat Jan 26 2008 - 17:46:11 EST

    On 1/25/08 4:34 PM, "Kevin Menard" <kmenar..ervprise.com> wrote:

    > Windows XP Pro SP2 (Java 1.5)
    > =============================
    > HSQLDB: FAIL
    >
    > Only one test failed for HSQLDB for Windows and it was the following:
    > testEncodeAsXML(org.apache.cayenne.map.ObjRelationshipTest)
    >
    > Without looking into it too much, it's probably a line ending issue.

    I think I'm going to address the line ending issues once and for all by
    setting the eol-style to native in Subversion. I'll just wait until trunk
    for this.

    There's also an issue with the JpaUnitClassLoader on Windows. So, the JPA
    itests all fail. While unfortunate, I don't think this is worth holding the
    release up. The other tests all pass, so I'm fairly confident the core
    framework is good to go.

    --
    Kevin