VOTE: 3.0M3 Release

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2008 - 09:30:37 EST

    Hi all,

    I've prepared binaries for the 3.0M3 release. The are available here:

    http://people.apache.org/~kmenard/release/3.0M3/

    In my own testing, everything worked fine with HSQLDB and PostgreSQL 8.2 on
    MacOS X. Derby testing failed, but Tore discovered why and the issue will
    be addressed in trunk. Windows testing failed, but I'm quite confident it's
    test environment related (line endings, path separators, etc.) and the core
    framework tests passed.

    Please test out the binaries and then cast your vote.

    This is my +1 (binding).

    --
    Kevin