Re: VOTE: 3.0M3 Release

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 17:21:48 EST

Yeah, I'll add my +1 here too. Even though I haven't had the time to
evaluate the upload itself, I've actually been running almost the same
svn version in a production system for over a week now. We have no new
issues caused by this build and everything seems to be working well.
It is getting a decent workover in at least three sites in a ROP
environment.

Happy to do the doc stuff (our site, Freshmeat, PlanetApache, etc).

Cheers
Ari

On 01/02/2008, at 4:18 AM, Kevin Menard wrote:

> Well, that's the +3 binding votes and the 72 hour period has expired.
>
> Since I had goofed up the artifact builds, I'll run the vote for
> longer, and
> publish everything over the weekend, barring any -1 votes. Ari, if
> you
> would be able to work your magic with the site docs for a Monday
> announcement, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, I'll stumble through it.
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin
>

> On 1/31/08 6:06 AM, "Andrus Adamchik" <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Andrus
>>

>> On Jan 28, 2008, at 4:30 PM, Kevin Menard wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I've prepared binaries for the 3.0M3 release. The are available
>>> here:
>>>
>>> http://people.apache.org/~kmenard/release/3.0M3/
>>>
>>> In my own testing, everything worked fine with HSQLDB and PostgreSQL
>>> 8.2 on
>>> MacOS X. Derby testing failed, but Tore discovered why and the
>>> issue will
>>> be addressed in trunk. Windows testing failed, but I'm quite
>>> confident it's
>>> test environment related (line endings, path separators, etc.) and
>>> the core
>>> framework tests passed.
>>>
>>> Please test out the binaries and then cast your vote.
>>>
>>> This is my +1 (binding).
>>>
>>> --
>>> Kevin

ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001