Re: VOTE: 3.0M3 Release

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2008 - 12:18:04 EST

    Well, that's the +3 binding votes and the 72 hour period has expired.

    Since I had goofed up the artifact builds, I'll run the vote for longer, and
    publish everything over the weekend, barring any -1 votes. Ari, if you
    would be able to work your magic with the site docs for a Monday
    announcement, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, I'll stumble through it.

    Thanks,
    Kevin