Re: Disabling javadoc generation

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 04:21:36 EST

    Yeah, javadocs creation is slow. Still IMO it should be included in
    "mvn install" from the root dir. But note that it is generated as a
    part of the docs module, so you don't have to include it when building
    *code*. E.g. you can build from "cayenne/framework" directory, and
    this will produce runtime jars, but skip the docs.

    Andrus