Re: newbie callback questions

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2008 - 08:18:49 EST

    Yeah, probably a good idea to add abstract callbacks to the cgen
    templates.

    > Unfortunately there is no simple way to achieve the reverse:
    > disabling them in the model and forgetting to remove the code from
    > the application

    I think there is, but the burden will be on the user to set it up
    properly. What I mean is..verride annotation in the subclass (which
    Eclipse generates automatically). If the super abstract method is
    removed,..verride will cause a compilation error in subclass.

    Andrus