GSOC Submission Process?

From: Damian Johnson (atagar..mail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 16:19:57 EDT

    Hi. I'm a prospective gsoc student. The Apache ideas
    page<http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008>mentions that we
    should put our proposals on the wiki. However, it's listed
    as an immutable page. The Cayenne project links to a blank
    wiki<http://wiki.apache.org/general/CayenneModeler>,
    is that the one I should modify? Also, how should the page's proposal differ
    from the one submitted via Google? #cayenne seems to be a ghost channel so
    hopefully this is where most of the correspondence goes on...

    Thanks! -Damian