Delete confirmations

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2008 - 17:33:11 EDT

    Hi all,

    I've just committed a fix for CAY-1011: Add confirmation dialog for delete
    actions. This required a lot more changes to the modeler than I've ever
    done before. Additionally, I had to make some changes to make the callbacks
    and listeners work similarly to attributes, relationships, etc.

    I've tested a fair bit and it appears work fine. But, any beatings would be
    much appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Kevin