Re: More Information about the

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Mar 27 2008 - 12:55:21 EDT

    Thaminda,

    Thanks for your interest in giving us a hand with Cayenne. We can sure
    use some help in a number of areas. One such area where there's lots
    of work to be done is JPA provider. I don't know how familiar you are
    with the JPA spec? You can read the spec and ensure that you can build
    Cayenne and run all the integration tests (that include a bunch of JPA
    tests), then you can get back to us and we can talk about the specifics.

    http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=220
    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc/jpa-guide.html

    Andrus