Re: Some suggestions

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 02:46:35 EDT

    On 28/08/2008, at 4:24 PM, Andrey Razumovsky wrote:

    > Inflector package is quite lightweight, so I think it's OK if we add
    > it to
    > core POM (unpublished). I also did not find Inflector in main Apache
    > repo,
    > but I can see it in JBoss repository. Is it fine if we add that repo
    > to the
    > project?

     From a licensing perspective, we can include it easily since it
    Apache2 licensed. However it seems to have more of a place in the
    Modeler app and not in the core Cayenne library which should not be
    cluttered with these sorts of things. Are we going to have one for
    every language?

    Downloads are here: https://inflector.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList
      but I couldn't see a maven repository for it.

    Personally I think this is a red herring and really not very
    important, but if it isn't too much trouble, then I guess it is not a
    bad thing to have.

    Ari

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001