Re: Cayenne-trunk - Build # 239 - Failure

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2008 - 14:41:27 EDT

    No, I am still learning the patterns. So I am keeping it close to SVN
    for now and only syncing my local copy with the ASF repo. My main
    motivation for checking it out was to be able to write code on the
    plane, but now I certainly see many more possibilities of the dev
    workflow improvement. If you have any insights on the later, I'd be
    happy to hear.

    Andrus